iGCSE Lang

Exam Paper Information

Your exam equals 40% of your final GCSE grade. The other 60% comprises of your coursework (40%) and your speaking and listening examination (20%). The exam is 2 hours long and is split in to 3 questions.

Revision Material

iGCSE Language Question 1 Revision Booklet

iGCSE Language Question 2 Revision Booklet

iGCSE Language Question 3 Revision Booklet

Need an additional quick and comprehensive revision guide? Follow the link below:

Mr Bruff’s Revision Guide (You will need to focus on the “Extended” section not the “Core”)

Past Papers and Mark Schemes

2015 Feb iGCSE English Lang Mark Scheme

2015 Feb iGCSE English Lang Past Paper

2015 Feb iGCSE English Lang Insert

2015 May iGCSE English Lang Paper

2015 May iGCSE English Lang Insert

2015 May iGCSE English Lang Mark Scheme

2015 iGCSE English Lang Past Paper

2015 iGCSE English Lang Mark Scheme

2015 iGCSE English Lang Insert